Notifications in Asana Inbox are only inconsistently being sent as emails

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing: When items appear in my Inbox in Asana (including but not limited to new tasks being assigned to me) I do not always receive an email. This is not a case of emails being grouped together when multiple notifications are generated in a short period.

Steps to reproduce: Inconsistent - I cannot identify any patter between instances I do and do not receive an email

Browser version: Currently using Chromium Edge 87.0.664.75 (I don’t think browser choice would be a factor here)

Upload screenshots below: Screenshots are not likely to be relevant, but as a specific example please see the task “Lansweeper Upgrade” that was assigned to me on 1/12. I received no emails from Asana on that date.

Hi @Doug_Morgan, welcome to the Asana Community Forum!

In order to investigate this further, I recommend you to contact our support team. Unfortunately I don’t have the tools in the forum to have a closer look and investigate this issue further! When you contact them, please confirm the following information to speed up the process:

• URL of the task that was assigned to you but you didn’t receive a notification
  • URL of this thread so you don’t need to explain the issue again
  • Screenshot showing your email notification settings

I hope the issue is solved soon and apologies I couldn’t help you further in the forum! Let me know if you have any other questions.

Hi Emily,
This forum is the only way I could find to contact any member of the Asana team. Can you please direct me to the proper place for support?

Sorry for the confusion, @Doug_Morgan! I was meant to add the steps to contact support in my comment yesterday. You can follow these steps to find the contact us form: How to contact our Support Team ✉