Introducing Portfolios: The mission control center for everything you need to track in your business

Hi @Brad_Heydon and all,

I truly appreciate your feedback, and while I don’t reply to every single post, I can ensure you that I have read them all and regularly report to our Product Team. I think I have already referenced this info earlier in this thread, but if you haven’t already, have a look at this post which outlines how we process feedback and use them to build our roadmap.

Our product team is full of experts who have a tremendous vision for the future of Asana and who spend a lot of their time reading/listening to Asana’s customer requests and considering how those requests fit into our greater business strategy and product vision. With hundreds of feedback coming our way on a daily basis, we have to make choices and unfortunately don’t always have the resources to build things as fast as our customers would like. We heavily rely on your feedback to make decisions; in fact, the vast majority of the new features we have launched over the years are directly resulting from your feedback.

I’m currently working on restructuring this Forum, and one of my top priority will be to improve the #productfeedback category to make it as useful and transparent as possible (feel free to drop me a DM if you have any ideas you’d like to see implemented in this category). I’m hoping to have more info on the restructure early 2019 and will make sure to all loop you in!

2 Likes