Introducing Asana for Marketing and Creative Teams - Your secret to delivering standout marketing

I can’t even tell you how excited I was to see this in my Asana this morning.

Forms=LIFE. :star:

And as someone who works in CC every day, I’m really excited to check out this integration. I’m still trying to find more instructional information on the proofing and approvals process but am very excited to hear about it.

1 Like

4 posts were split to a new topic: Salesforce Integration

Really excited to see this functionalities today!!! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: Adobe Creative Cloud integration

:star: proofing for the win - Drop the mic! :star:

3 Likes

This all looks very promising. Agree with those wanting PDFs to be integrated for feedback. That’s a large part of what we do.
Also: While I’ve technically managed to add the Adobe extension it’s not appearing in apps or prompting anything in Asana. What am I missing?

2 Likes

I had to make sure my programs were completely up to date for it to work and then open Illustrator/InDesign etc, click the Windows tab and then Extensions and then it just saids Asana.

05%20am

This then popped opened a panel where I was able to login and then navigate to my tasks

Hopefully this helps :slight_smile:

5 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Integration with Infusionsoft/keap

Thanks. Seems I had done everything correctly just took time to kick in! Gave up on it yesterday then got a notification today and it all worked like a charm. Very tidy integration. This could be a big deal for my team.

4 Likes

Hello everyone! To make sure we can properly track everyone’s feedback on this announcement I have created some new threads in our #productfeedback category:

Please feel more than welcome to visit these new threads and leave a vote on them :muscle:

3 Likes

Only for Asana Business. It’s a shame!

4 Likes

Yes!!! Marketing, Web Content women here!

Oh crap, it’s for Business only. I’m Premium and a nonprofit! Cry… sadly, I can’t change over until this year is up because of the fee attached to Techsoup.

2 Likes

So one thing that’s odd about forms (unless I’m missing something) is it appears that there is no way to associate with a person’s Asana seat/account. i.e Their name may appear as the requestor (in text form) but it just appears as ‘Asana created task’ so you would just have to make them a collaborator manually? Is that how it works?

@Crompsy, Yes, that’s right, as mentioned in https://asana.com/guide/help/premium/forms:

If the submitter is in Asana, you can add them as a task collaborator. If they are not in Asana, and you’d like them to follow along, you can send them an invite to join you in Asana.

2 Likes

Right–my point being that the current flow is a bit clunky in that the ‘add the submitter as a collaborator’ step after the request has come in is less than ideal. It would definitely be preferable to have that email address connect to the person if they are already in Asana. At least in our situation.

1 Like

@Crompsy, I thought you were just asking a question so I was answering. For your input, you should create a new post in #productfeedback or perhaps add your requests to this thread as I did earlier:

Thanks,

Larry

3 Likes

Hi Edda. You may wish to also add the link to the Forms Feedback thread: Forms Feedback

2 Likes

Hey @Crystal_Alifanow, thanks so much for sharing your feedback! I have gone ahead and edited my previous post to include your thread also.

2 Likes