Hi Asana Community!
My name is Neel, and I’m a Product Marketing Manager here at Asana. I’m excited to share several improvements to the Adobe Creative Cloud + Asana integration, which will help creative teams do their best work by focusing on designing—not figuring out what needs to get done or when it’s due.
With the new Adobe Creative Cloud + Asana integration updates, creative and design teams can easily access the information they need to kick off work, share designs, embed XD share links, get feedback from reviewers and approvers, and deliver final assets—all without leaving Photoshop, Illustrator, or InDesign. This example of a seamless workflow helps teams reduce context switching distractions and in turn, boosts productivity and overall collaboration.
From your favorite Adobe Creative Cloud apps, you can:
- Plan your day by seeing all the tasks assigned to you in Asana so you know what design work to prioritize
- Create and assign approval subtasks to receive feedback on designs and then view and incorporate that feedback directly in Adobe
- Search and see all tasks and projects you have access to so you know what work is left and the status of each
- View and edit task information like the description and due date, without having to toggle back-and-forth between apps
- Attach files to Asana tasks and choose the right filetype without leaving Photoshop, Illustrator, or InDesign
- Use Rules to automatically trigger actions on Asana tasks created from Adobe based on custom fields and projects
How do I get started?
In Adobe Creative Cloud:
- From Photoshop, Illustrator, or InDesign, navigate to “Window” in the top navigation and click on “Find Extensions on Exchange”
- Find Asana in the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop app marketplace and install the extension
- Navigate to “Window” from Photoshop, Illustrator, or InDesign and hover over “Extensions”
- From the dropdown, click on “Asana”
- Log in to your Asana account and follow the instructions to complete the integration process
This integration is available to Asana Business or Enterprise users who also have an Adobe Creative Cloud membership. Currently, we support the 2021 version of Photoshop CC, Illustrator CC and InDesign CC. For more tips on how to use the feature, visit the Asana Guide.
And as always, let us know your thoughts and feedback! What are some ways these updates will help you stay in your creative design flow? Comment below and please share how we can further improve on the way you and your teams work together. Thanks!