Integrating Reporting Graphs directly into Status Update sections

The reporting feature on Asana is far more advanced than what status update feature provides. It would be good to start having the 2 well integrated.

Scenario:
I go into the reporting section and create a graph or two that is directly pulling information from the project highlighting a certain custom field. The options for graphs are far more advanced than the status update ones.

What I would like to do:
Either:
Have the same options of graph generations available within the status update page

Or:
Be able to embed a graph I create from the the reporting side, directly into the status update. And no, not a link where my stakeholders have to navigate to a different page. Embed them directly into the status update as an image just like other graphs appear within the current feature. I am aware that I can now download the image and upload it to the status update. But that by itself is not productive.

Any thoughts?

Hi @Rashad_Issa, thanks for providing this feedback!

I’ll keep you in the loop and let you know if we have any updates coming for this! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is a really good idea @Rashad_Issa! I can absolutely think of how this would be very useful to further customize the Status Updates feature.

2 Likes