Importing task via sending email not working

Sending emails to the project address (x+???@mail.asana.com) isn’t working for me for about a month now.
Anyone with simila problem?

Hi @FelipeCdS,

Are you getting an error message? Could you share some screenshots or additional details?

Hello, Marie

Just noticed I received an error message, could Asana have blocked receiving emails from my domain? I haven’t changed any email/domain settings on my side.
The screenshot is in portuguese:

“It wasn’t possible to process your email because it was sent from a server that isn’t authorized to send emails to ‘my-domain.com’. Contact the administrator do update the email settings for your domain.”

Asana-error-mail

I can’t be sure exactly what the issue is, but there has been a recurrent issue of email failures that is quite similar to this. See Creating tasks via email gives error "We couldn't process your email." for most users - #6 by Marie for an example. The solution was not an easy one and it didn’t really work that well.

I would recommend creating tasks from the Gmail add-on for Asana, if that is an option for you. It works well, never fails, and allows more options at the time of task creation. Best practices for a 1-2 person start-up - #2 by Ellen_Dapper

HI @FelipeCdS,

If you’re using Gmail, I’d recommend following these steps suggested in another topic. If this doesn’t help I would recommend reaching out to our support team who will be better suited to help!