Image Thumbnails Not Showing

Some of the photos I add to the task description will not show a thumbnail. A lot of the other photos I attach will show up, but others just say image. png downloaded (as pictured).

How do I get all of the thumbnails to show up in board view?

If you click on it, does it open the image wider on the screen or doesn’t show anything at all? Might be a broken image, if you download it it works fine I guess?

If I click on it, the image will open wider in a new pop up screen! Just doesn’t work on the thumbnail :frowning:

Hi @Addison_Hall, welcome to the Asana Community Forum :wave:

Could you please try these troubleshooting steps, particularly clearing your cache, and let me know if any of these resolve this?

Looking forward to hearing back from you :slight_smile:

I have the same problem, thumbnails of Instagram are loading and loading and loading but will not be shown in any browser, if i click, next window shows picture…

I have the same problem

Same problem. Some thumbnails show, some don’t. They’re all in the same .png file format.

Same issue here as well. Initially added them from a form, but removed and re-added images to the task to no avail. No issue with other tasks.

Did you ever figure this out? I’m having the same problem.

Hi yes I figured it out. The reason the thumbnail preview doesn’t show in the task is because the image is too big.

Google “jpg compressor” and download a smaller file.

then re-add it to the task. The thumbnail preview should pop up then!

I hope this helps

1 Like

@Dawn_Towne

Hi Alejandro_Guerra_Noc, as Addison_Hall said you that download a new file and then use, so you either can download or compress your jpg file by any online application such as https://jpegcompressor.com/ it will compress your images quickly without losing quality.