How to remove myself from one of the two workspace under the same email address?

Hi, I’m trying to remove myself from one of the 2 workspaces that has been created (one is a trial workspace and the other is a paid subscription workspace).
The reason is because I wanted to “Create Asana Task” from Outlook and somehow the task that are created ends up in in the trial workspace.

I tried under “My Settings” and changed the “CREATE TASKS AND MESSAGES IN” to the paid subscription workspace for both workspace but it didnt work.

I went to search for Help Topics and found this https://asana.com/guide/help/workspaces/basics#gl-leave-workspace
Leave a workspace
1. Click your profile photo
2. Click “More”
3. Select “Remove me from this workspace”

but there was no option for me to “Remove me from this workspace”, the only option available to me is “Remove me from this Organization” which I assume it means leaving both of the workspaces altogether.

Wondering if anyone here has encountered the same issues as I have. It will be great to hear from anyone who can share. Thank you.

Missed out on mentioning that under “My Settings”, the “CREATE TASKS AND MESSAGES IN” is under the Tab “Email Forwarding”.

This is definitely the good option, if you have on the screen the “workspace” you want to leave.

A workspace and an org are almost identical, there are subtle differences. An organisation is not a group of workspaces like you seem to assume :+1:

This option has been removed. Does anyone know where they moved the removal option? There is no “MORE” button and it just has an admin panel where you can’t remove yourself or remove the workspace.

Welcome, @Joe_Porto,

Some of my Asana workspaces still have Profile image > More > Remove me … so that still works sometimes (as @Bastien_Siebman noted).

But in other cases, including yours, where the above isn’t present, try this instead: Profile image > My settings > Account > scroll all the way to the bottom > Click Remove me … link at the far right after confirming you’re in the org/workspace you want to be removed from.

Thanks,

Larry

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.