How to integrate Salesforce with Asana with a Premium account

Can someone please help me with this? First of I have Premier Account. I DO NOT have Business account and I can’t sign up for one at this time so I need a solution with premier. I am trying to connect tasks and contracts in Asana and send that data over to Salesforce. Is there a tutorial or API example on how to do this with premier account? Most documents have examples only for business accounts. I am reading the API documents and they have samples for other languages and nothing for SF Apex. Is there even an Asana API option where I can call it from a web service that is written in SF to get the Asana response containing tasks/contracts? If someone can help with examples and code samples that would be great. Thanks

Please read this before posting

• If you received an error from the API that you’re looking for help with, please include the error in your post and be descriptive of the requests you made that received the errors. To be clear, we need the error in the JSON response from the API, not the error your code raised.
  • Do not share any API credentials. Please check that the code you’re pasting into the post does not contain any real OAuth tokens or personal access tokens. If you have exposed credentials, you should revoke them immediately.