How to link Asana's tasks with Salesforce's "Task"

The following topics and

Is there a way to link Asana tasks and Salesforce tasks and have them update each other’s status?

I am able to create Asana projects and tasks from Salesforce using Process Builder.

As requested by a customer, Salesforce users use Salesforce tasks, Asana users use Asana tasks, and it would be great if they could be automatically linked to each other.

Hi @Hiroshi_Watanabe, thanks for reaching out!

That’s a great question and, unfortunately, it is not currently possible to have a two way sync between Asana and Salesforce. The current integration allows you to create tasks and projects from Salesforce. The information will reflect both at Asana and Salesforce but it is not possible to make connections that will update data. You can find more information in this article: Asana for Salesforce | Product Guide • Asana Product Guide

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions!

Hi, @Emily_Roman

Thanks for the reply.

I understand that mutual cooperation is difficult.

I will try to respond to the customer by suggesting an alternative solution.

You can also have a look at this Asana and Salesforce integrations with Zapier :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you.
I think I can create the task here.
As for linking task updates… I’ll do my best!

hi, i am very new to the Asana, i am trying to integrate salesforce with asana , where my problem is when my opportunity in salesforce stage becomes closed won, asana project is connecting to my opportunity and new project is creating at asana, but task are not connecting automatically. Any help would Appreciate it.
Thank you,

In order to create tasks automatically, you need to use the Salesforce process builder or flow, not the Asana application configuration wizard that is created in Salesforce.

Please refer to the following manual to set it up.

Yeah its great!

1 Like