How to Create Asana Task from Salesforce Flow?

Hi there,

I was wondering if there are any gotcha’s or tricks for configuring a Flow with the Create Asana Task Apex Action. I can’t seem to get a task to be created and I’ve passed the Project ID, Project Name, Template ID etc… The field says it wants “Project”.

I’ve looked at documents like this one: Asana for Salesforce integration user manual - Google Docs

But the steps are more detailed for process builder, the flow instructions don’t specify the Projects expectations and don’t seem to have any additional steps.

And if it’s not the Project going wrong, is there some other reason why the task wouldn’t be created? Maybe on the Asana side or around the object I’m passing. I was testing with an Account record. I haven’t seen any errors in the logs and the Flow appears to succeed, but no task is created.

Thanks!

Hi @Jack_Donnelly, welcome to the Asana Community Forum! We have a couple of threads on this topic, you can find some details in the links below:

If you still can’t find the steps. I recommend you to contact our support team and they can give you all details: How to contact our Support Team ✉

I hope this helps!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.