How do I get someone from Asana to answer our help tickets

My last two help desk tickets have been ignored or lost or something (over 2 months wait). I have an issue that I really need to get sorted for my team this week. I don’t want to send in another ticket and have it ignored. Does anyone have any suggestions on actually connecting with someone?

1 Like

@Marie Can you help Stephanie?

1 Like

Hello @Stephanie35,

I’ve identified three tickets tied to your email address. Our team has responded to all of them, so unless you’re referring to something I’m not seeing, we haven’t ignored you :blush:

On your latest request (adding a new domain to your organiszation), my colleague Errol has responded to you yesterday and offered you two alternatives:

• Add the domain yourself via the Admin console. following these steps:

• Click on your profile picture
    • Navigate to the Admin console
    • Click on the Settings tab
    • Select Associated email domains
    • Choose Add or replace email domain . The verification panel will then open automatically.
  • Alternatively, we can add this email for you, but for security reasons we need you to add in CC the the owner of the domain you’re looking to add to your Organization and ask them to confirm that:

• Their company owns the domain
    • That everyone using this domain id affliated to their company.

Once we receive this info, we’ll be able to process your request.

1 Like

Hi Marie,

This is the first response I’ve ever received. I don’t even have the one you referenced below. It’s not in my spam or my in box. I’m not sure what’s happening. It’s been extremely frustrating. It’s really felt like everyone was eager to reach out when we were thinking of purchasing licenses, and then just didn’t care to follow up once we did. :confused: Can you send me the email address that your ticket responses come from? I can ask my IT team to see if it’s blocked for some reason.

· Add the domain yourself via the Admin console. following these steps:

o Click on your profile picture

o Navigate to the Admin console

o Click on the Settings tab

o Select Associated email domains

o Choose Add or replace email domain . The verification panel will then open automatically.

I will give this a try!

If it doesn’t work….

· Alternatively, we can add this email for you, but for security reasons we need you to add in CC the the owner of the domain you’re looking to add to your Organization and ask them to confirm that:

o Their company owns the domain – We are the same company. It is not a different company. They just have different email domains to differentiate them as working on properties we’re evaluating for energy efficiency vs our typical due diligence inspections. There isn’t an ‘owner’ I can reach out to. What do you recommend if I need to go this route?

o That everyone using this domain id affiliated to their company. – We’re the same company. We all work under the same ownership.

Once we receive this info, we’ll be able to process your request.

Hello @Stephanie35, this is Vanessa, a colleague of Marie’s. I apologize for the inconvenience! Could you please ask your IT team to add the email address support@support.asana.com to the allow list on your end? Once this has been done, please let me know.

Afterwards, I will attempt to send you an email reply to confirm if the message successfully reaches you. If it does, I will continue our conversation via email to assist you with the domain change. Otherwise, I’ll escalate the problem to our Technical team.

I appreciate your help!

2 Likes

Thank you so much! I should be in touch latter today!

1 Like

Hi Marie,

Could you send me a test email? I believe we should be good now!

Hi @Stephanie35, I’ve just sent you an email from our Support team’s address. Can you let me know if you’ve received it? I’d recommend checking the spam folder in case it landed there. Fingers crossed that adding the email address to the allowlist helps!

I did get it this time thank you so much!!!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.