Changing organization domain

Hi everyone,
We are going to change our primary domain in the g-suite. We use OAuth and logged in via google. I found a topic about it here.
In the g-suite, I’ve created an alias for my account with a new domain.
At first, I’ve tried to add that new address to the asana (described here), but I can’t because when I add my new address the asana asked me to login to my google account and new address doesn’t appear and nothing happens.

Please advise what to do and how to contact Asana support (step 2). I sent a message last week and did not receive any response.

Hi,

You definitely need to talk to support. They sometimes take several days to answer, and free plans come last…

Welcome to the Forum @anton7 :wave: I’m sorry to hear that you are running into trouble here.

I’ve just liaised with our Support Team who has confirmed they have received your email and they have replied to you last Thursday. Could you please verify your email to confirm you have received it?

Thanks for your patience and for reaching out in the Forum; if there is anything else I can help with, please let me know!

Hi Natalia,

Thank you. It’s my bad. I’ve found an asana support email in my spam folder. I’ll continue a conversation with them.

2 Likes

Hi,

Was this resolved? What did you need to do? Was changing the organization domain in Asana after making the new domain primary in GSuite sufficient? My team is going through something similar atm.

Thanks,

Welcome to the Asana Community Forum @Haneef_Kassam!

Support can help so I recommend reaching out to them :slight_smile:

Hi,

I need to change my organisation’s domain can anyone help me to how can I change free account domain?

Thanks

You should reach out to the support, they will be able to help.