How can i add my team mates in a certain board to track their progress

Hello All,

I am new to Asana and have the below mentioned query:

I have 5 team members reporting to me and all of them gets tasks assigned to them from their respective stakeholders. How can I view all their tasks, comments on those tasks and such in a single place instead of having to type their emails to see their assigned tasks. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Kaniska B.

1 Like

HI @anon94552071 welcome to the forum. There are a few ways you can do this. You could use the advanced search at the top of the page where you select them as the assignee, you can then save this search.

You could build a graph in the reporting tab of assignee x task count and then you can click on the bars to take you to the task list for each.

Or you could get them to multi home the tasks to a team board so you can see them there.

Hello there,

Thanks for your reply. I am going try all the options, however the team board seems to be the best one. Can you kindly guide me with the applicable steps?

Hello Kaniska

The best way would be for them to create the task on the team board and then assign to themselves and work from their my tasks. For existing tasks please click on the tasks and click on “add to projects” then put the team board name.

There are a couple more options depending on the level of licence you hold?