Hide custom fields in Task Detail view

Hi All, I was able to hide custom field in board view and also in list view(columns). I would like to also hide custom fields from task detail view and also may be rearrange fields in same ? I would like to hide LeadId and CLINID fields in below task. I will populate data into them using API.

2 Likes

Hi @Hema_Sri_Sankarneni, thanks for reaching out! As it stands, it’s currently not possible to hide custom fields from the task pane. The only way to remove the field from the task pane would be by removing the field from the project. You can certainly hide the column for a specific custom field in List view.

We have a similar feature request for this feature, you can upvote here: The ability to hide Custom Fields applied to a task that don’t belong to the project in which the task is being viewed.

I hope this helps! :slight_smile:

Thank you @Emily_Roman

Hi @Emily_Roman, If not hiding the fields, can we make them read only or encrypt those field values for the project and task owners ? But through API I should be able to read/write into custom fields.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 40 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.