Gmail Integration Spam Issue

Hello,

Some of my team members are finding that they are unable to create tasks from certain emails because they are marked as spam. This is not a Gmail issue to my knowledge because they are not marked spam within Gmail, only by the Asana integration specifically.

Does anyone know how to fix this or has anyone experienced this issue?

Thank you!

Hi @JJ_Borkey, thanks for reaching out and sorry for the trouble here!

Could you confirm how you are creating tasks in Asana from Gmail? Are you currently using the Gmail add-on or are you emailing tasks to Asana? Are you receiving an error message?

Looking forward to your reply! :slight_smile:

Hi Emily,

We are creating tasks via the Gmail add-on.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hello. I am having this issue as well, not with all emails, but enough that it causes an issue. Did you find a solution or a fix? Gmail is not marking these emails or messages as spam, but ASANA notes “Spam and suspicious messages can’t be used for recommended content or actions. Try searching messages in your inbox.” This is from a key contributor (outside my organization). Thank you.

Paul

1 Like

Hi @Paul_Peterson, welcome to the Asana Community Forum! In order to investigate this further, I recommend you to contact out support team and sen screenshot of the message you are receiving. You can contact them following these steps: How to contact our Support Team ✉