Global Customizations (Fields/Rules/Forms/task Templates)

the customization feature is great but whats really a show stopper is that most of the features can’t be applied globally on projects and across teams. i don’t understand why this is possible for fields that can be added to a library but pe not for rules (even though they have a global gallery with rules).

it takes a lot of work to create certain rules in a project. I have to rebuild them everywhere i want them. and its a horror to manage even the smallest changes across the system.

its also not consistent that you cant implement fields, rules, forms and task templates when making a template from a project. It seems task templates will be taken over, but rules, etc wont. But when copiing/duplicating a project i have a lot more options.

wouldn’t it be an “asana” if everything would be in flow and connected?

Hi,

It would obviously be better, and Asana knows it, it just wasn’t available yet :slight_smile: We hope to see it soon, it is not officially on the roadmap (but Asana doesn’t share its roadmap).

Hey @Gregor_Kalchthaler, that would be very helpful indeed!

Make sure to also vote on the separate feedback request threads around this topic: