Full width task name column display

Task names currently don’t take the full width of the column, leaving a large right margin the width of the down arrow.

Hello @Cassandra_Sawodny welcome to the Asana Community Forum :wave:

Is your request same as Full adjustments of column width) or this so we can merge your request or are you looking for something different?

2 Likes

I would say it’s a bit different, but could be grouped with the first one if you think it’s relevant.
No issue with getting smaller columns, it’s more about taking the full width of the column with the text of the task name, currently losing almost 1cm of space in the task name.

Sent from Front

This e-mail message is confidential and is intended only for the addressee(s). Any unauthorized use or disclosure is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message by error, please notify security@dialogue.co immediately and delete it. Thank you for your cooperation.

2 Likes

I see, makes sense, I will merge your request over as there the font size and space is being questioned as well since it is in general a request to be able to customize this area :slight_smile:
Don‘t forget to leave a vote there.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Full adjustments of column width