Full visibility of all task changes history including any changes to custom fields in short period

It would be incredibly helpful if the comments/activity section of each task could contain a FULL history of all changes to that task including any changes to custom fields. It is my understanding if one user makes multiple consecutive changes to the same task property within a 24 hour period (where by “consecutive” I mean one user makes multiple changes without another user changing that property), the activity stream will only show the most recent change made. For audit purposes, it is essential that all changes be displayed. If the task view is not the place for this, maybe a “task history export” could be developed where I could export the task history into CSV/Excel.

Ping @Ross_Grambo, any plan to change that 24 hours window?

(It’s actually out of the API team’s control; it’s a function of the coding in the core web app - the API team is limited by the events available to them in the platform itself.)

2 Likes

Thanks @Phil_Seeman :+1:t3:

@Tim_Rametta, this isn’t in our near terms plans, but thanks for creating this thread, I’ll be sure to keep you posted here once I have an update on this topic!

1 Like