Free access for teams/projects fighting COVID-19

I’d like to know if you have any plans regarding communities/teams/projects/initiatives/association that work together to fight COVID-19. There are multiple hackathons in several countries (France, Germany) with initiatives built by people, most of them use Trello, and most of them are a mess of organisation, they could use a tool like Asana. But they don’t have any budget (community-driven), with teams ranging from 4 to 40 people.

Also, they don’t have any official status, they’re not a proper association, etc.

Asana in free mode is limited to 15 people (AFAIK), I would like to know if you’ve thought about that, and what you could do to support those efforts.

I haven’t started promoting Asana because of those limitations, learning curve, and I don’t plan to until an official answer is given on this matter.

I’m thinking adding a “This project helps fight against COVID-19” checkbox at signup, and make it free of use for teams up to 50 people. That would help some projects!

Hackathons:

1 Like

@Vadorequest,

If you haven’t seen it already, have a look at this tweet from Asana and the form it links to:

Thanks for your efforts,

Larry

/cc @Michael_A

5 Likes

Awesome, I had missed it, and it’s exactly what I hoped for!

4 Likes