Form Notifications

Today I received an email notification when a form was submitted. How is the email addressed assigned to the respective form? By the person who created it? Can that be changed or can I add others? Also, is there a feature that the submitter gets a copy as well?

Thanks!

Thanks for reaching out @Vanessa_Evans and welcome to the Community Forum!

It seems you have enabled the option to receive email notifications when a task is added to the project. For that reason, when a form is submitted and the task is created, you receive a notification. You can manage your project notification clicking the Share icon in your project header and then accessing “Manage Members notifications”.

When you enable the notifications for “Tasks added”, you’ll be notified when tasks are created or added into the project. You can enable this option to other project members as well.

Our product team is working on a new feature that will send an email confirmation after a form submission. We hope to have news soon!

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have follow up questions.

3 Likes

Email notifications for new form submissions are coming super delayed compared to almost real-time email notifications I get from other Asana-related activities. Is there a reason for this, or something I can do on my end to speed it up?

3 Likes

I am also experiencing this - it’s been more than 20 min and I still haven’t received a notification by email or in my mobile app. Anything we can do about this?

Hi @Heather_Smith1, welcome to the Asana Community Forum! Can you please contact our support team so they can investigate this issue further? You can send them a request via email following these steps: How to contact our Support Team ✉ - #2.

When you contact them, I recommend you sharing the URL of this thread and any extra information such as form URL, URL of the task that was created via the form or project URL.

I hope the issue is solved soon!