Floating task window (always on top) for priority tasks requiring focus

Hi, My idea is for a floating Asana widget on your screen that only has your priorities, so probably 2 to 4 tasks that you can keep front of mind, always.

No woosh-pop or funny animations; just a floating window with your mission-critical tasks/achievable so you can keep your eye on the prize.

For someone that’s taking calls all the time or being pulled into chats all day long this would be great.

2 Likes

Hi @Jeffrey_Warren, thanks for taking the time to provide this feedback!

Hopefully this is something our Product team can introduce in the future! I’ll keep you posted and let you know if we have any updates :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve just found Sunsama and I’m having a good outcome with it syncing with Asana.

Maybe this idea is no longer required.

This is a great idea. In fact, when I re-installed the Asana desktop app on another computer, I saw this come up:

and thought that perhaps that’s what it was! I would be nice to have something like that always floating on the screen so I can keep on track. Unfortunately it’s only what happens when you click on the Asana tray icon.

1 Like

We need this Feature! Please Asana <3

I need this feature, I always forget which task I’m currently working on, whilst I’m opening and closing so many tabs that inspire me to just do one little thing in between. I use the online Promodoro Timer (https://pomofocus.io/ ) to set me a limit for 25 minutes, but I have to transfer my Tasks fro Asana to there. I would love to see the task that I’m currently working on on my screen as always on sticky window. In addition, I want to start a timer so that over time I’ll get better and better at guessing how long different Tasks will take me. Not to think of all the analytics and Insights you could get from these Data.