Faster deletion of images from the comment field

To fast delete images form the comment field - it was, in mimimum for me, faster to delete social media icons (my company signature has at least 10) and stuff (clicking x at the exact same position). now i have to klick twice (arrow > delete attachment) to delete the attachment and it switches the layout from list to thumbnails (clicking x again).

Welcome to the Forum @Fabio_Carrabs and thank you for sharing your feedback with us! Please note I have slightly edited the name of the thread to make it more discoverable. Don’t forget to cast your vote by clicking in the Vote button next to the title :slight_smile:

Have a great week!

I strongly dislike the new task attachment setup - it’s now harder to delete unnecessary images, like you get from email signatures. This example is from one forwarded email. The only useful thing here is the pdf at the end.

You used to be able to click a simple ‘x’ to quickly delete all this noise, but now you have remove them all as shown. It’s not a good step for user experience, IMO.

Anyone else bothered by this?

1 Like

Definitely…now that I found out about it.

1 Like

I completely agree with Fabio on this one. Deletion is now a pain.

2 Likes

Hi @Natalia.

Hope you’re fine.
This is still a pain - and i think its a small thing with a big impact.
In our company signature - and I’m sure there are millions of others - are 10 images (Social media icons, logo, …). So on every forwarded mail to Asana this attachements are there.