Email to Asana not working

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing:

I’m currently unable to email tasks to Asana from my email address (in GSuite). Each time I do I get a message back saying: We couldn’t process your email because it was sent from a server that is not authorized to send emails for inspiredoffice.com.au. Please contact your email admin to update your domain’s email settings.

I have tried removing the email address and re-adding it but then when I click the link in the “verify your Asana account” email I get the attached error page.

I use this everyday, several times a day and have never had a problem until today.

Steps to reproduce:

Browser version: Google Chrome Version 81.0.4044.122

Upload screenshots below:
Screen Shot 2020-04-28 at 3.30.06 pm

Hi @inspiredoffice, and sincere apologies for the trouble here!

I believe we’ve recently strengthened our inbound email authentication to make Asana more secure. This is quite technical and has to do directly with your gSuite set up so I would recommend reaching out directly to our Support Team, our security experts will be in a better place to hep!

I am also having this issue. Can you please share resolution?

I have the same problem… can you help us?

HI @Evan_Klein and @Lubos_Zacek and apologies for the delay in repsonding to you! The solution for this issue has directly to do with how your domain is set up in GSuite. A member of our Community shared some great tips here, if this doesn’t help, I would recommend reaching out directly to our support team!