Email Notification Settings on Copied Projects/Tasks

Howdy Folks,

I’ve gone through all my settings for each project and unchecked/turned off email notifications for everything.

Yet- any time I copy a task in a project, I get an email notification saying “Your has been copied”, even though I’ve turned off email notifications for everything.

Any idea what’s going on?

Does the notification really says "“Your has been copied”? That sounds like a double bug then! Maybe @Marie can escalate it to the dev team.

Hmm… taht does sound strange. @Bastien_Siebman We would need to do some verifications before escalating this to our engineers. @Connor_Dillon could you please reach out to Asana Support - Help Center • Asana with a screenshot of the notification you received and a screenshot of your notificiations settings for this specific project? Please make sure to include you entire window in each screenshot so we have all information we need to investigate!

Sorry, there was a formatting issue- it says “Your task has been copied”.

I will. It’s happened for larger, similar projects that I’ve built pipelines for, so I receive this notification…frequently.

Keep us posted on this is resolved, I’m curious to know what caused this! :slight_smile:

I’m getting this as well. I see you discussed this 2 years ago - can it really be that this bug continues? I’ve removed all email notifications for tasks added, but still I get an email when I’ve duplicated a task. Annoying…!

Hey guys, just searched for this thread as I am also getting this email - it is very annoying.

Has anyone found a way to stop them?

I’ve attached a screenshot of what my emails look like:

Screenshot 2022-01-20 at 15.11.54