'Edit project details' dropdown not working properly

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing: when in list view of a project. Navigating to Edit project detail screen via the dropdown, you’ll notice Project Details you cannot scroll down if you have a lot of information.

Steps to reproduce: try dropdown menu next to project title in list view. open Edit project details

Browser version: chrome

Upload screenshots below:

1 Like

Hey @Dan_G,

I have just tested this and indeed it is happening on my end as well if a lot of information is added there it is impossible to scroll down.

However we usually never check via the edit project details, instead, we check the project overview tab: Create a Project Overview to Showcase your Asana Project • Asana Product Guide
You should be able to see everything there, can you confirm?

I’m having this same issue. We use the edit project details to update our custom fields and right now, I can’t see any of them. If you go to a portfolio, I can see the fields, but can’t see them on the project level.

Also, different projects are showing different custom fields, but I need all of them because we use it for reporting.

Having the same issue, so it’s clearly not a browser issue, as I’ve tried multiple browsers.

Hi folks, and thanks for the reports. Our team is aware of the issue and working on a fix. I’ll keep you posted here once I have an update!

3 Likes

Quick update: Our team has pushed a fix to resolve this. It should be live very soon. Stay tuned for updates!

2 Likes

The fix is live in beta and will be available to all customers in the next 48h. Moving this thread to the Closed category, but let us know here if you have any follow-up questions!

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 16 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.