FINALLY! Asana web clipper and instant tasks for…
**Safari, Chrome, Firefox, Edge (and Gmail, Superhuman, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Alexa, and more)
[Made by TeamKickstart, an Asana Solutions Partner]
With EasyTasker for Asana, you can create and access Asana tasks from anywhere!
(Work undistracted and stay in flow without having to go to Asana.)
- Instantly turn Tabs into Tasks in all major browsers (Safari, Chrome, Firefox, and Edge)
- Instantly turn emails into tasks (Gmail and Superhuman, with Outlook coming soon)
- Instantly turn content from LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter, and Facebook into tasks
- Instantly turn Voice Commands (Alexa, and soon Google Assistant and Siri) into tasks
- Instantly turn ChatGPT conversations into tasks
- Create custom shortcuts for instant task routing to your desired projects (e.g. one shortcut for content, another for sales leads, another for articles to read… etc.)
- …and more than 20 additional features, integrations, and automations coming by December 2023!
Anyone who uses Asana throughout the day, and needs an instant and ultra-simple way to create and access tasks, without the interruption of copying/pasting everything to Asana repeatedly.
- FREE: You can get a Basic license to use free forever (includes browser extensions and Gmail integration),
- PRO: or you can grab a PRO single-user or a PRO TEAM UNLIMITED license to get all the features for you or your entire team!
For a detailed list of features, and soon a set of support docs, please visit EasyTasker.io
If you need any support, please feel free to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org
Also, feel free to reply here with questions or anything else. I’m here and active on the forum and would love to hear your thoughts/feedback/questions!
My name is Bryan Bennett. I am an Asana Solutions Partner and the Senior Consultant and Founder of TeamKickstart.com. I first used Asana in 2011, but regrettably defected to Trello for 8 years (until I realized that Trello does not scale well). I came back to Asana in 2019 and immediately fell in love all over again.
Over the last 4.5 years, I’ve assembled a small team and we’ve delivered 50+ implementations, 150+ custom automations, and nearly 1,000 group trainings. During that time, we’ve kept an eye on the most common feature requests and user difficulties. In early 2022, we finally decided to jump in and start building add-ons to help amplify the amazing things Asana can do.
EasyTasker.io is the most developed add-on thus far, and two more, Supersana.io and Coolsana.io, are in early testing and early development, with full releases coming this Fall.
(But the largest and most significant product we are excited to release will come out in Summer 2024 – and we are SO excited!)