Due time is not showing in the list view for future dates

Important note: To help us resolve your issue as quickly as possible, please ensure to fill out all the sections below. Do not share any private information such as email addresses or phone numbers - This is a public Forum!

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing:

Due time is not showing in the list view for future dates.
Please see this post: Due time no longer showing in list view - #15 by Russ_Ng

Steps to reproduce: Create a task and add in the due date and time. As shown in the above post, it works on some projects but not on others.

Browser version: Firefox, Chrome

What version of Asana are you using (Basic/Premium/Business/Enterprise)? Premium

Upload screenshots below:
See post linked

Hi @Russ_Ng, sorry for the trouble. I’ve reached out to our Developers for more information on this behavior and I’ll get back to you once I have any updates. Thanks for the report!

Thanks, hope it’s an easy fix!

1 Like

Is there any update for this? My team is having exact same issue - due dates doesnt show up for tasks that are with due time on day after tomorrow and later. And we have noticed that it happened after latest software and web update.
One more thing - section “Tasks I’ve created” is also missing but thats a different story.

Please let me/us know about any fix planned as it is really affecting our workflow?

Thank you!

Yup I’m hoping they can fix this because there is evidence of it working for tasks weeks in advance.

1 Like

Hi everyone, our developers are still working on this issue, and there’s no ETA to share yet, but as soon as I have any news I’ll be sure to let you know!

1 Like

Important note: To help us resolve your issue as quickly as possible, please ensure to fill out all the sections below. Do not share any private information such as email addresses or phone numbers - This is a public Forum!

The “time” due option is no longer showing in the list view in one project (but it does work in another project, both projects have the same team)

Steps to reproduce:
I have tried to log in, log out, update Chrome, looked on other projects where it’s working

Browser version:
Chrome Version 114.0.5735.133 (Official Build) (x86_64)

What version of Asana are you using (Basic/Premium/Business/Enterprise)?
Premium

Upload screenshots below:
I can only show one screenshot - but I have another that shows how it’s set in the granular view correctly, but not showing up in the list view per:

Hello @Your_Year_of_Miracle,
I have merged your post into an existing thread about this bug report. It seems the developers are already working on this, see here.

1 Like

Hi Vanessa, any updates?
I’ve combed through the forums and find it odd that this feature existed but was then removed.

Would greatly help us migrate everything to Asana as we use a Zapier Integration to push Calendar Events into our Task lists, so when we plan our day-to-day we can measure each task by how long it should take us on a given date.

Without the time view being easy to see on the List, it’s hard to know exactly what I have to do and when for the day unless I then switch to the Calendar view which causes me to lose the visibility on all the task’s fields.
Ideally, each of our team member is able to split up their day into tasks and meeting events based on the due date start/end times

Hi @Ludwig_Coleman, sorry for the delay! I completely understand your point. While I don’t have an ETA to share yet, I can confirm that our Developers are actively working on this issue, and once I have any updates I’ll circle back here!

Hi everyone, our Developers have confirmed that this issue has been fixed on their end. If you are still seeing any inconsistencies, please let me know!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 16 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.