Dropbox not working on Safari

Dropbox integration is not working on Safari 13.0.3 (I can use it on Firefox and Chrome)
I tried deleting cookies and emptying cache, still not working.

I’m able to use it in Private Mode.

Attached you can find a video showing several console errors (Notes at the end of this post).
And this is the error showed in the console when I tried to access Dropbox integration:

[Error] Blocked a frame with origin “https://app.asana.com” from accessing a frame with origin “https://www.dropbox.com”. Protocols, domains, and ports must match.
ze (bundle.js:2:109390)
dr (bundle.js:2:154084)
(anonymous function) (bundle.js:2:166864)
unstable_runWithPriority (bundle.js:2:24455)
Or (bundle.js:2:166847)
Fr (bundle.js:2:166625)
Ur (bundle.js:2:165970)
Dr (bundle.js:2:165020)
Tr (bundle.js:2:164114)
enqueueSetState (bundle.js:2:190465)
(anonymous function) (bundle.js:2:21266)
(anonymous function) (bundle.js:2:10305033)
(anonymous function) (bundle.js:2:949546)
(anonymous function) (bundle.js:2:1018833)
runWithExceptionInfo (bundle.js:2:4318649)

Notes:
At the beginning of the video, the first errors appeared when I just enter the website.
Then, another bunch of errors showed when I clicked on the “Attach files from Dropbox” link/button.
And the third bunch of errors showed when I tried to login to dropbox from the popup window.

Hi @J114, the fact it is working in private mode indicates that an extension installed on your browser might be causing this issue. Have you recently downloaded a new extension? If not, one that you’re already using might have been recently updated and causing this issue. Could you try to deactivate or uninstall your extensions one per one and run some test to identify which one might be at fault there?

Hello Marie, still not working.
I just use two extensions, Grammarly and WhatFont, I disabled them, cleaned cache and cookies and tried again without success.

The console error is the same.

Thanks @J114,

I’ve gone ahead and filed a bug for our team to investigate and moved this thread to our #bugs:current-bugs category in case other users are running into the same issue. I’ll keep you posted here as soon as I have an update!

1 Like

Thank you very much, in the meanwhile I will use firefox for asana, but is not the most comfortable thing as I am a Safari user, I’ve got firefox and chrome just for testing purposes, all my daily work I do it with Safari.
Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @J114,

Could you let me know if you’re still running into the same issue? Our team was initially able to reproduce the issue but it seems it is now fixed when they refresh they cache and cookies. Can you give this a go and let me know how you’re getting on? Looking forward to your reply!