Drag and drop - items are being placed in the wrong location/order

For the past couple days, I’ve been noticing that dragging and dropping (even within the same project) isn’t working 100% correctly. If I drag something to the top of a list, when I release my mouse button, it gets repositioned as the 2nd item… It’s like, that’s NOT where I put it… Put it where I tell it to go. A co-worker noticed the same thing, thinking he was doing something wrong, too…

Hello @Brian_Schmidt, here is a thread in regards to dragging and dropping related to the new sidebar. Now I am not sure if that is exactly the problem you are facing.

In the list view of your project do you have sort enabled? Because this could cause the issue you are facing.

Please check and let us know if that is the case?
Screenshot_3630

1 Like

Thank you, no, that wasn’t the issue I was referring to, but this one has cleared up since my previous post, thank you! Seems to have been a glitch those days (either that or something was quietly fixed behind-the-scenes). All I know is it magically started working correctly again the day after I posted this. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Ah okay great it works again and thank you for taking the time to come back and update the thread.

I’ve moved this thread to Tips and Tricks given the above info.

1 Like