Does the daily email work different for guests?

Does the daily email work different for guests? I’m a guest. A full/non-guest user created a task and I then assigned it to someone else. In my daily email it appeared in the list of “Tasks you’ve assigned to others”. Perfect! But when I create a task & assign it to someone then it doesn’t appear in that email list. Mysterious…

Hi @Tim_Ford, thanks for reaching out!

Just to make sure I understand the issue, are you not seeing tasks you’ve assigned to others in your daily email notification or are you seeing just some tasks?

Looking forward to your reply!

Hi, yes I did see the task someone else had created (though it has been completed now). But I do not see any that I create

Hi @Tim_Ford, thanks for confirming! I haven’t been able to reproduce this but I recommend you contacting our support team and share this information so we can investigate further:

• URL of the task you created and assigned to someone else
  • Screenshot showing that this task didn’t appear in your “Tasks you’ve assigned to others” section

You can contact our support team following the steps in this post: How to contact our Support Team ✉ - #2

I hope this gets resolved soon!

Well I got a reply from the engineering team yesterday, apparently the section “Tasks you’ve assigned to others” will only display tasks that are due -3 to +5 days from when the notification was generated. I’ve also found it doesn’t display them after their due date if they are uncompleted, I think. I guess there are times this odd feature is useful for some though!