Documents aren't uploading

I’ve tried uploading pdf’s and a png and neither are fully being uploaded to my tasks. I restarted my browser and that did not solve my issue. Is there a glitch happening currently?

Update: I see the file in the file uploads area, but they are not showing on the task I uploaded them to. Also one of my projects is not loading.

Hi @Valerie_Manne looking at your timestamp, there was issues with Asana at around that time.

Try again and hopefully it should work.

Jason

1 Like

Hi @Valerie_Manne, apologies for the trouble. @Jason_Woods, thanks for your help! :slight_smile:

Valerie, as Jason mentioned, we had some availability issues yesterday, but our Engineers have since been able to fix them. If you are still experiencing issues, please clear your cache and cookies or try an incognito browser tab to see if it helps.

If this doesn’t help, please do not hesitate to let me know and I will be happy to further assist you. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi @Valerie_Manne:wave:

We haven’t heard back from you, so I suspect you might have managed to resolve this issue on your end? I’m closing this Bug for now, but please let me know if we need to re-open it!

Have a great Thursday!