Disappointing product and support

New-ish asana user having switched from other platforms and I have to say, the more I use it, the more I think you’ve made some poor design decisions. And your response to people pointing them out is less than impressive.

For example, not having the “option” to toggle tasks you are collaborating on in the ‘My Tasks’ view makes it next to useless for me. I’m better off using an external app as a to-do list.

When others have mentioned this, you fob them off with ‘do an advanced search’ then close the request to other comments.

I’m not the only one in our team who are surprised at this most basic and obvious lack of functionality.

Yes, I know, you have a search function. Whoopee!

1 Like

Hi @Stuart_Gill1, welcome to the Asana Community Forum :wave:

Thanks for providing this feedback. I recommend adding your specific feedback points in single threads in the #product-feedback category along with your use case. This way, folks in the community can upvote it and our developers can get a better look at the exact needs of our members.

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.