Default view for seeing projects as a list in workspace

How can I set the “List” view as the default view for seeing the list of Projects in a Workspace? It always reverts to “Tile” view the next time I access the list.

2 Likes

Hi @William_McMillan,

Could you please send screenshots of the List and Tiles project + the URL of this project to our support team so they can investigate this further?

Many thanks for your help!

@Marie, I wonder if @William_McMillan is referring to the Home page Favorites and Recent Projects areas?

If so, the feature simply isn’t there and no need to ask Support. Sounds like a request for “Save View for Everyone” capability here maybe? Or maybe I’m misinterpreting??

1 Like

Oh yes @lpb, I feel like you could be completely right there :slight_smile: @William_McMillan keep us posted :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have the same request. One example is, when you click into a Team and see all projects for that Team. The default view is the tiles. If you change ti to list, then click into a project, and then go back to the Team landing page listing all projects, you get the Tile view again. It’s insanely frustrating.

1 Like

Does anyone have a solution for this yet? My workspace is set as a list, but it shows up as calendar view no matter what. I’ve restarted my computer, downloaded the desktop app, uninstalled and reinstalled new browsers, and cannot fix the problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

1. Change your project view to List.
  2. Click the dropdown arrow next to your project name
  3. Select “Save layout as default”

Voila!

In January 2024 (I had the same issue)

1. Change your project view to List
  2. Click on the 3 dots next to “List”
  3. Click “Set as default”