Default layout saves open lists of sub-tasks

This is asinine that Asana does not have this feature implemented yet. What is the point of the upvote and feedback consolidation if no action will be taken? Upvote? Sure.

Come of Asana, let’s get with the modern times. This is absolutely ridiculous.

2 Likes

+1 for me too!

1 Like

Looking for this feature as well. Any updates? :slight_smile:

1 Like

+1 here - do want subtask to be shown by default or at least have one button to show 'em all!

1 Like

Was looking how to show a task’s sub-tasks by default in list view and came across this…

We desperately want this as well. Can we get any kind of official response or action from Asana on this please? I just added the 100th vote to this…!

3 Likes

This small feature is a showstopper. Especially because one cant create parent/child in any other means (ie through format or indenting).

2 Likes

+1 from me as well! This feature would be much needed!

Not to be rude or anything but this is getting ridiculous…

So many people have been asking for what seems to be one of the most features of ASANA for years and the team still haven’t released it yet?

Time to hear our feedback, please implement this ASAP.

3 Likes

@Marie any update on this? I’m surprised something so simple hasn’t been made available.

Can you tell us if this has been considered and if so, when we can expect a solution?

2 Likes

Adding my voice here! This will be very usefull!

Asana, please roll out this feature! I am new to Asana but I am instantly seeing that this is a HUGE pain point. +1 to this thread!

1 Like

I vote for this ‘feature’ as well! It seems like a bug that we can’t expand to see subtasks in sorted/filtered views. I also think there should be a “expand all” and “collapse all” feature for all projects that would apply to sections and tasks with subtasks.

1 Like

@anon13183742 I suggest you find the existing threads on those topics and upvote them :+1:

+1 on this feature request, as my team & I would certainly take advantage of it.

This seems like a simple update that has been requested FOREVER LOL When will Asana listen?

2 Likes

+1 - this would be a HUGE value add!

Any updates so far? It has been well over two years now.

Very saddened to find out this is still not a feature after years of user comments. I agree with the other commenters, this is very irritating and a waste of time to have to expand the view every single time I leave the page.

1 Like

Yet ANOTHER vote to have this setting there HAS to be an easy way to do this Asana. Even a simple “Expand all tasks” link at the top of the project near the “All Tasks”, “Filter”, “Sort” area would at least significantly reduce the pain of all the tasks being hidden by default.

PLEASE get on this ASAP!

1 Like

There is nothing simple about creating a product, and a “simple” button will take up space. Quickly you look back and you app is filed with buttons everywhere…

1 Like