Default layout saves open lists of sub-tasks

My team uses the list view of all tasks (completed and incomplete) as the default layout, but the system doesn’t remember how we have tasks and listed sub-tasks open or collapsed. Is it possible to have “save layout as default” remember which groups are open and which are collapsed?

Hey guys, is it possible to always show the additional fields by default? As of now, whenever I open this subtask, by default the ‘Source’ and ‘Status’ details are hidden. Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @Darren_Linardi :wave:t3:

At the moment, it is not possible to save this view as default so subtasks remain unfolded; so hopefully this is something we can improve in the future! In the meantime, thanks for sharing your feedback with us!

1 Like

In board or list view, I like to be able to see all of my subtasks. (1) At the moment, the only way to display all subtasks is to is to click each task one at a time to expand it to show subtasks. There should be a “display all subtasks” button. (2) Each time the page refreshes all the subtasks collapse and I have to start all over again, clicking each tasks to expand it and show its subtasks. Having to do this each time the page refreshes is very annoying and time consuming. There should be a display setting where tasks are always expanded to show subtasks by default.

Many thanks.

Hi,

I believe there is an existing thread on the topic, @Emily_Roman will help redirect you!

Thanks for sharing your feedback @Harrison_Niznick! I’ve gone ahead and merged your post with Default layout saves open lists of sub-tasks to centralize feedback.

Thanks @Bastien_Siebman! :star:

1 Like

Hi Bastien,

Thanks for pointing that out and flagging to Emily! I tried to search for similar threads before posting but I didn’t think there was one.

Best,
Harrison

I’d like to see a toggle for the board view to be able to set the default layout to show the list of sub-tasks