dashboard for custom field

The current dashboard shows several metrics. Each metric can be set to display “by customer”. I would like a dashboard that is specific to an individual customer, displaying each of several metrics (default &/or other). This would be used to show a “customer status” for management, Sales, and eventually even possibly customers.

1 Like

Hi @anon18816410, welcome to the Asana Community Forum and apologies for the late follow-up here! When you mention that you would like custom fields for Dashboards, do you mean you would like to create custom charts with specific custom fields? :slight_smile:

Emily – Good morning. Not a problem on the delay; it’s something I’d like to add, but no immediate deadline.

Sedara Security is an MSSP, with a number of clients/customers. We have a project for various support tasks for all of our customers. To be able to look at those tasks by customer, we created a “customer” custom field. The default dashboard has useful metrics, that are developed across all customers together in the all-customer-support-project. I would like to be able to look at those metrics for one customer (all tasks within the project). I think that means tailoring/’filtering’ the dashboard metrics by the custom field “customer”.

I would be happy to get on a 15-minute Zoom if that would help.

Regards, – John

Thanks for providing more details, @anon18816410! We have exciting news coming for Dashboards and you will soon be able to achieve this :slight_smile: I’ll keep you posted as soon as the features are available and provide more details.

2 Likes

Hi @anon18816410 :slight_smile:

I’m excited to share we just announced the latest reporting feature improvement—a fully customizable Dashboard and custom chart creation! Learn all details about the new features in our announcement: