Custom Fields in My Tasks

How is it possible this isn’t done yet - requested 5 years ago? I’m using tags when there’s a perfectly good field I should be able to see. Please prioritize this.

1 Like

Hi there ,

In the list view of “my tasks” there is no way to customize the fields to include a custom field I created to be a part of all of my tasks. The custom field I added to all of our tasks is extremely relevant to understanding and prioritizing workload for our team, so it’s pretty critical that we can see it’s value when looking at our own tasks.

In calendar view, you can see the color block associated with the custom field, but there is no way to see it at all in list view.

Am I missing something? Or can this feature be easily added somehow?

Hi,

This is a highly requested feature, there is an existing thread you can easily find.

Hi @Abby_Watson1, while this feature isn’t available at this time, hopefully it’s something our Product team can implement in the future

We do have an existing thread for this feature request in the #productfeedback category so I’ve gone ahead and merged your post with the existing one to consolidate feedback.

I’ll keep you posted and let you know if I have any updates :slight_smile:

I wish I had more votes to give this one! The good news is that with the DATE - Custom Field Type request going live this is now the second most-voted request in the feedback category. You can do it, Asana!