Custom Backgrounds

Maybe even some more “simple” displays, different colors to choose from. That sort of thing.

Ok you are referring to the Backgrounds, sorry! Your request could probably be merged with the widely upvoted Custom Backgrounds

1 Like

Hi @Teddi :wave:t3: and thanks @Bastien_Siebman, I’ve merged this post with our existing topic (Custom Backgrounds)!

Yeah, that will do!

Just wanted to say - I change my display to the Winter one from November through to March because of the fun little snowflakes that fall and accumulate on the menu. Every year, there are others in my Organization that see it, get super excited about this fun little “joy moment” and I teach others how to change their display to it.

Just thought you Asana developers would like to know that you are creating all sorts of joy moments in my Organization…and if you ever thought about doing a spring one (with maybe cherry blossom flowers falling)…or a fall one with autumn leaves falling…or a summer one with ??? (that one is harder - rays of sunshine? waves on the menu? intermittent showers? I don’t know)…I know that myself and others here would LOVE them.

Thanks for making a great tool…that includes some fun! :slight_smile: :smile: