Cover photos

Important note: To help us resolve your issue as quickly as possible, please ensure to fill out all the sections below. Do not share any private information such as email addresses or phone numbers - This is a public Forum!

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing: Cover photos are no longer visible on any of the Asana cards, regardless of the status the cover photo is set to.

Steps to reproduce: Open Asana card > attach files > Dropbox > attach file > choose cover image > show most recent

Browser version: Google Chrome, Version 115.0.5790.98 (Official Build) (arm64) —although I use Asana via the desktop app, not through the web.

What version of Asana are you using (Basic/Premium/Business/Enterprise)? I’m not sure, as I am an employee and this is for work, but from what I can see on my end in the billing details: Business.

Upload screenshots below:

Also notable to mention. This has never happened before, and has been happening over the last week for myself and all other team members. It happens on both the online version and through the desktop app. I am on a Mac as well as other colleagues, but some are on PC and everyone experiences the same problem.

Hi there @Kelsey_Langendorf , welcome to the Community Forum :wave:

Thanks for flagging this and sorry for any inconvenience it may cause to you and your team.

If you don’t mind, please take a moment to try the troubleshooting tricks I’ve listed below. One of these is likely to resolve the issue, but at the very least it’ll give me an idea of where to look for the source of the problem:

• Test Asana on another supported browser. If it works in Firefox but not in Chrome, for example, this indicates that the problem may be with Chrome, and one of these steps may help fix it.

• Disable browser extensions while using Asana. You can test this by using an incognito or private browsing window. This disables browser extensions by default. If it works in incognito/private mode, you may need to try switching off some of your extensions to see if any are causing conflicts with Asana.

• Update your browser to the latest version.

• Clear your browser’s cache.

• If you find that you’re still running into problems, I would highly suggest downloading the Asana desktop App to rectify your browser issues.

Thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello Ainhoa,

Per my reply comment to the original post, I do use the Asana desktop app (exclusively, actually), and the issue is still present. For good measure, I also checked with Safari and cleared the Google Chrome cache, and the issue is still present.

Hi @Kelsey_Langendorf , thanks a lot for the information!

I have now escalated this case to our Development Team so they can investigate further and I will circle back on this thread once they provide any update, thanks for your patience! :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Ainhoa_Rico Hi! Just wondering if there’s been any updates on this?

Hi @Kelsey_Langendorf , unfortunately, we don’t have an ETA on when this might be solved. However, we will notify you as soon as we receive confirmation that it’s fixed.

My apologies again for any inconvenience caused. If you have any questions, or if there is anything else I can help you with in the meantime, please let me know :slight_smile:

@Ainhoa_Rico, I’m moving this to In Progress !

1 Like

Hi there, is there any update on this?

hi @Chris_Sears, I’m not able to reproduce this issue anymore. If you can reproduce it, could you record a quick screencast please?

It resolved itself after a while, but still have no idea what the issue was. All troubleshooting options originally provided did not resolve the issue.

1 Like

Thanks for the update @Kelsey_Langendorf, glad to hear it’s resolved :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 16 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.