Form Upload Cover Image Bug

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing:

Uploading cover image to form not working. Constantly stuck on ‘uploading’ and getting ‘your changes are syncing’ notification

Steps to reproduce:

Browser version: Chrome

Upload screenshots below:

Hi @Christi_Rigby1, welcome to the Asana Community Forum :wave:t2:

Let’s try to solve this together! Could you please try the troubleshooting steps below and let me know if these help resolve the issue?

Looking forward to hearing back from you :slight_smile:

Yep, I tried all of these troubleshooting options. Still stuck on ‘uploading’ and ‘Your changes are syncing’. We upgraded to business in part for this feature, so it’s slightly frustrating that it isn’t working.

Another thing to note, is that I can’t edit/add anything else in Asana while the ‘changes are syncing’. I have made important edits to things and they haven’t been saved because Asana is constantly needing to be reloaded.

Hi there! I’m also noticing the banner photo is getting condensed, which makes it look really pixelated. Is there a way around this?

Hi @Jocelyn_Liu and @Christi_Rigby1, could you please try this connection test: https://connectivity-test.asana.com/

Please let me know the results so that I can look into this further. A screenshot would be helpful!

Hi @Jocelyn_Liu, @Christi_Rigby1, as I haven’t heard back from you yet, I’ve gone ahead and moved this post to the Closed category.

Please free feel to reach out to our Support team if you’re still running into this issue :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 16 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.