Copy forms? Use more than one form?

Hi,

how can I copy forms from one to another project? I tried to duplicate the project and use the project with the form as a template. Both didn’t work.

Another question: Can I use more than one form in a project?

My company uses ASANA Premium.

BF

1 Like

Hi @Bastian_Foerster :wave: Thank you for reaching out!

It is currently not possible to copy a form from one project to another. You would need manually do it for each project and as it it stands, it is only possible to have one Form per project.

There are two popular threads requesting these functionalities. In case you haven’t yet, I’m listing them below and I would encourage you to add your comment and vote.

Apologies that I can’t be of greater assistance here, but I hope this gives you some clarification on the topic. Have a great Wednesday!

2 Likes

I don’t understand why you would even introduce Forms if you can only have one and if they can’t be duplicated. I was excited about this feature, until I realized it was basically useless. It would have been far better had you waited to release this feature once it was fully realized. All this serves to do is disappoint your customers.

1 Like

Hello @Natalia,

Is it already possible to have more than one form in a project?

I’d need that too. We use forms for mission briefs (1 per project). The briefs are only slightly different from each other and it would save me a lot of time if I could copy a form and then change a few things.

Cheers!

I would love the ability to duplicate forms from one project to another. Thanks much!

5 Likes

Is there not a way to have more than 1 form per project??

Does anyone know if we can route one form to two projects? One of the projects would be filled in based on conditional logic. Can’t find any information regarding this. … One project is client-facing and the second is internal so it would be hard to consolidate on one project. Thank you

I am looking for the ability to duplicate form from one project to an existing project. I have created a form which now no way to duplicate to other existing projects.