+1, 4 years later… guys, I know it’s painful but you really have to prioritize this - one day or later.
You can’t let that many people waiting for your tech team to be good enough to handle this.
Excuses only reflect your own organization in the company, which btw seems super messy.
So @Emily_Roman back to us with fresh updates please.
+1 for above
so here we are 3 years after the first request and still no solution?
Hi everyone ![]()
If you are in need of converting a single-select field to a multi-select field, I have a solution for you!
With my amazing team of developers, we have created a seamless service that can use any single-select field within a project or within your field library and create a copy of that as a multi-select field, with all the same options and colours.
However, we take it a step further; our custom app can:
Search all the projects within your workspace that your single-select field is used in
Add the multi-select version of that field to all those projects
Map the same values of the single-select field to the multi-select field for all tasks within those projects
Optionally, clear the values of the original single-select field or leave it up to you to remove the single-select field from your library or project(s).
For for more information, have a look at our website.
Richard Sather
Asana Solutions Partner
richardsather.com
Sounds Exciting!
Still interested in this request of improvement. Feeling the pain point right now.
Thank you.
+1 on this. It’s quite difficult to migrate the data from thousands of tasks we already have in our projects.
Hi @Septi_Roman, welcome to the forum ![]()
In case you missed it above, this is exactly what our custom app can solve for you. ![]()
+1
So many requests for this and 4 years later still no update from Asana?!
+1 This would be super useful. Any updates on when this could be delivered?
@CarlM and @Anish_Patel1 - welcome to the forum! Asana doesn’t publicly comment on their roadmap, so we’ll have to hope they consider this soon (use the vote button near the title to lend your support).
In the meantime, strongly recommend you check out @Richard_Sather’s custom app if 3p solutions are viable for you; he does awesome work:
I need this!! Please please please.
I need this too! This greatly affects reporting tools, specially if having to collect large amounts of data.
I have a custom field option currently in my organization’s library, and I am trying to determine if there is a way to change the field type that is currently selected. Right now, the field type is a single-select option. Moving forward, I would like that field to be multi-select. Is there a way to change that? I have tried editing the field, as I am the owner of this particular custom field, but it does not allow me to modify it. Would I have to delete this custom field from our library and recreate it? It is currently being used in 16 different projects & portfolios, so I am hesitant to delete it.
Hi @Myria_Kelly
There isn’t a way to change this custom field type after it’s been created.
You will need to create a new custom field, add that to all projects that have the current existing field and update all of the fields associated with it.
If you use Asana’s bulk-edit feature this shouldn’t take too long (depending on how many projects this is associated with) . You can filter by the existing field and apply the new multi-select field where appropriate.
Hope this helps!
Christine
@Myria_Kelly FYI I merged your thread into an existing request for this capability; you can add your vote for it at the top of the thread!
Gets my support also as its a problem with continual improvement of Asana to not to able to facilitate this in a controlled manner.
I have a single select custom field that stakeholders use to select the market. We previously worked with a one market per ticket setup, but are moving to a multi select approach.
Is there any way to convert an existing single select field to a multi select? I would prefer not to create a new field and remove the old one, as that would require retagging all existing tickets.
Hi @Annelies_B,
I’ve merged your post into an existing request for this capability; you can add your vote for it at the top of the thread!
Four years later, this would still be an incredibly useful feature - especially for orgs just learning how to use and organize ASANA.