Comment in Full Size or a bigger window

We use Asana extensively and try to minimize email. Whenever I try to write a longish comment it is frustrating as only 10% of my screen is where I type - the rest what I don’t need at the moment. If I go full screen, I get the task in full screen- but I can’t get the comment section any bigger. Pretty much I get the same size comment section just in the middle of the screen.

Is there a way to make a bigger comment window?

Hi @Roman3 and welcome to the Forum!

Thank you so much for sharing this feedback with us and apologies for the inconvenience! I often run into the same issue, and would love to this happening to! While I can’t promise if or when this will happen, I’ll make sure to keep you posted in this thread if I get any update on this topic!

In the meantime using the fullscreen view (Tab+) might help a little bit :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi Marie,
Is there any solution already to this. I am a new user and find this very annoying too.
Would be nice if you can adjust the column size yourself by dragging the spilt screen between the tasks and comments.
Let me know, would be a big big user interface no brainer.
Thanks Olaf.

Hi everyone, I’m excited to announce we just rolled out two new views for full-screen tasks:

Wider view:

Description view:

Please note, by default, the full screen button in the task pane toolbar will now bring you to the wide version. However, you can toggle between wide view, description view, and the old narrow view using a dropdown in the full screen task pane toolbar. Your preference will be saved and will persist across any tasks you open in full screen.

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us and hope you find this update helpful! :slight_smile:

1 Like