Expanding the view width in tasks for taking notes

I would love a feature to expand the width of the task view so you are able to view more text on the screen without having to scroll down. Currently I am having to use this feature (and Notion) to be able to take notes and see more during a meeting. This is a function Notion currently has called “Full Width”.

Hello @anon32465433,

I have found these existing feedback request threads:

Do any of these fit for what you are asking for?

1 Like

@ShunS has made some magic with bookmarklets where he does something similar with the black bar on the left, not sure if this would be possible with a bookmarklet too?

1 Like

Supported! See 2-1-5 in Introduction to Asana bookmarklets.

1 Like

Hi everyone, I’m excited to announce we just rolled out two new views for full-screen tasks:

Wider view:

Description view:

Please note, by default, the full screen button in the task pane toolbar will now bring you to the wide version. However, you can toggle between wide view, description view, and the old narrow view using a dropdown in the full screen task pane toolbar. Your preference will be saved and will persist across any tasks you open in full screen.

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us and hope you find this update helpful! :slight_smile:

2 Likes