Can't create task in calendar view

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing:
Can’t create a task in calendar view by clicking on empty space. Used to work till yesterday. May coincide with Chrome update. Page refresh, log out/in didn’t help.

Steps to reproduce:
Go in calendar view. Click empty space. Nothing happens.

Browser version:
Version 88.0.4324.96 (Official Build) (x86_64)
MacOS 11.0.1

Upload screenshots below:
●_My_Tasks_-_Asana

Hi @Michel1, welcome to the Asana Community Forum! I just tested this and I’m able to create tasks normally. In order to investigate this further, could you confirm these information please?

• Do you have edit right to the project? you can confirm this by clicking the Share icon in the project header
  • Does it happen in all projects or one project?
  • Can you check if the issue persists when you access Asana from a incognito window?

Looking forward to your reply!

Hello, thanks.

There’s no project. It’s “My Tasks” (right underneath “Home”). That said, it also doesn’t work inside projects, to which I have edit right. I can still create tasks with the + button though but that’s annoying as I have to set the date and assignee manually.
Yes, it also happens in incognito.

Have you checked the screenshot of the javascript console? could it be related?

Thanks
Michel

Thanks for getting back to me @Michel1! In this case, I recommend you to contact our support team: How to contact our Support Team ✉. Unfortunately I don’t have the tools in the forum to check what’s causing the error in your screenshot but our support team should be able to assist here.

When you contact them, please share the following information to speed up the process:

• URL of this thread so you don’t need to share the information again
  • Project URL

I hope the issue is solved soon and apologies I couldn’t assist further from the forum! Let me know if you have any other questions!

This topic was automatically closed 16 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.