calendar view across projects not showing for me

Important note: To help us resolve your issue as quickly as possible, please ensure to fill out all the sections below. Do not share any private information such as email addresses or phone numbers - This is a public Forum!

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing: When I click on my image and see my tasks, I no longer see the button above the right-hand (date) column saying “view all tasks,” which has always taken me to a page where I can click “calendar view” to see all my projects for each day across the week or month. The “view all tasks” button DOES still show up when I click on my team members’ faces, so this bug is specifically an issue for me. I have tried opening Asana using an incognito Chrome window, but the problem is the same.

Steps to reproduce: Go to my team’s Asana. Click on my team name to have each of our faces show up. Click on my face. Look for a button above the upper right column (dates) saying “view all tasks.” When you don’t see it there, compare this with what happens when you click on another person’s face.

Browser version: Firefox and Chrome, including Chrome private window

What version of Asana are you using (Basic/Premium/Business/Enterprise)? Premium

Upload screenshots below:

Thanks for the very clear steps to reproduce. I am not able to replicate this issue (i.e. my view is like Cynthia’s), so perhaps there is an A/B test going on?

There are a few different ways to get to something similar to the view that you’re seeing trouble with - e.g. go to My Tasks/Calendar or to Home/(where you’ve installed the My Tasks widget). Can you get to a calendar view of My Tasks with either of those?

1 Like

I agree with Stephanie, this button was taking you to your My Tasks view, which is already available anyway in the top left corner. Can you go there directly?

1 Like

I believe this is an A/B test we’re running at the moment. As suggested by @anon91170507
and @Bastien_Siebman, I’d recommend using My Tasks > Calendar tab to access this view. Note that while you can’t save your default view in My Tasks, Asana will retain your last parameters, and automatically present your preferred view upon revisiting My Tasks.

ok. Not quite sure what an a/b test is, unless it’s that you all are trying to figure out which version of access to the Calendar you want to offer. I now see that I can get my view via the “my tasks” option. Thank you.

1 Like

Yes. Thank you.

Thanks very much, Marie!

1 Like