Calendar Export to PDF

Is there an option to export a project calendar to a a PDF to share a visual calendar representation with extrenal resources that do not require access to Asana?

11 Likes

Hi Lindsay,

There is not an export calendar to PDF option, but Asana does offer a few calendar integrations that you might find helpful: Sync Asana + Google Calendar, Outlook, Apple | Product guide • Asana Product Guide. Let us know if you have any follow up questions!

Is this on the product road map? Not having the ability to print a monthly master calendar (with color coding!) is a deal breaker for many of our teams.

32 Likes

I agree - any way to export the project calendar for stand-up meetings/reviews?

Would also be useful for developing master work calendars when process mapping, prior to getting a project started.

11 Likes

please make this possible!

3 Likes

If I cannot export the calendar, I can’t use Asana. It is really a deal breaker.

7 Likes

How I can change the calendar appearance to more compact and also I would like to print it as PDF for the entire project and not just for one month :thinking:

3 Likes

This feature would be really useful and I would love to see it in a future update. I have to manually make calendars to share out and keep updated.

1 Like

I agree! would be very usefull.

1 Like

Yes. Would really love export to PDF option so I dont have to recreate for more external audiences.

Reiterating that this is an essential feature for teams working with others outside of Asana. Not having this capability will have us explore other task management tools…

Any update on this front?

I agree with the previous posters. While my immediate team can access the calendar view themselves in Asana, it is vital that we be able to export and share our projects in meetings, etc. Please add this feature.

This should be table stakes as part of the Asana UX and capabilities. It is and should be a deal breaker as noted above. Please add this feature!

Has this feature been added?

Agreed with the above comments on how important this feature is.

Reiterating the other sentiments that our team would really benefit from this feature.

This is essential for our organization. Is there an update?

It’s been four years since this was first requested and they still haven’t implemented it…

I can see based on this forum that there is not a capability to export the calendar view as a PDF. Since this is not an ability, what kinds of integrations can be used to export the calendar? Is it through google calendar? or an outlook calendar?

Someone may have answered this better in another forum but I am posting here since this came up as the first result when I was searching for this answer.

If you want to export a calendar view then this is actually something you can do now. Click the arrow next your board (project action). In the dropdown you can see an option labeled export/print. Click export/print and select the “Print” option. At that point you can select save as a pdf and it will allow you to export a PDF. Now I am still trying to figure out how to adjust the dates to export a specific range but, at the moment, I am just printing the full calendar and editing the pdf to share specific page ranges (i.e. right now I am trying to share Q1 but it is currently Q4 so I am only sharing paged 4 to 6 of the PDF).

Alternatively, you can also share as a CSV which will have a list of upcoming events which may provide the more details that you are looking for (such as assignee and notes)

Hello,

I need to export our social media calendar to management, and I am appalled that there is not a smoother way to do so that the “Print” or “CVS” options currently offered. Compared to other platforms the export in Asana is really poor, and I am thinking of switching tool for editorial calendar because of this. If anyone has update or tips with regard to this function, please let me know!

Thanks

1 Like