Bug in the Asana Gmail Plug in

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing:
When trying to post an email as a comment using the Asana for Gmail plug-in to an existing task, it doesn’t work. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the plug-in and am having the same issue.
You can still create NEW tasks using the plug in okay and post emails as comments.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Use asana for gmail plug in
  2. try to post email to an existing task

Browser version:
Chrome

Upload screenshots below:
Screen Shot 2022-03-29 at 8.49.18 AM

@Katie_Thomas thanks for your information. I’ll get in touch with Asana support to take a look at it.

As soon as I get an answer, I’ll get back to you.

Hello @Marie, could you please help us with this issue? Have you heard about it before?

Thanks for jumping in on this one, @chilosada! I can see that you’ve been in contact with Support and they’re currently investigating this.

Support recommend you try these troubleshooting steps: Asana supported browsers and troubleshooting steps | Product guide • Asana Product Guide

Please let know if these steps help to resolve the issue. If not, you can continue the conversation with our Support team and they’ll be happy to look into this further for you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 16 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.