Board view should allow for default to no images

The reverse behavior might be better. Don’t show them by default, and allow them to be turned on for individual cards.

1 Like

I would also like to turn them off, by default.

1 Like

Alex is right! For the love of all things good and right, PLEASE give us a way to default projects to “Show No Image”.

Having these images bloat the board views is outrageously frustrating. It totally wrecks the board view.

We use a LOT of images in our tasks. We never (ever) want to see the thumbnails in those images. We have WAY too many tasks to have to manual click “show no image”.

Again please for the love of all things sacred fix this and give all projects the ability to default “Show No Image”.

3 Likes

Hi ! Same here ! Currently working with a team of webmaster, designers and so on and therefore, sometimes we have a huge thumbnail. a Default " not showing images " settings will be much appreciated.

1 Like

Please get this done!

1 Like

Agreed. Default off.

1 Like

Same, please create an option to remove attachment preview by default.

1 Like

Is this still not a feature? I can’t find the option to turn off image previews for the board view?

2 Likes

Definitely need this.

2 Likes

Would like this as well. Very tedious to hide images from individual cards on a board.

2 Likes

any updates? :eyes:

2 Likes

@Rebecca_McGrath We’d love this feature also! :smiley:

1 Like

This would be great! Tedious having to disable images one-by-one.

2 Likes

Would love this feature - turning off images at the task level is tedious! Seems a simple fix, can it be prioritized?

2 Likes

Agree! this would be a great feature

1 Like

Yes, really annoying. Add this simple feature

1 Like

Also in need of this feature

1 Like

I would like this feature also please

1 Like

Please add this feature. Images on cards is SUPER distracting

1 Like

That feature is a must + more compact card view. 5 cards with IMAGES and welcome to the Scrollandia!

1 Like